The Quick series of hybrid fitness bikes from Cannondale sets a new standard in the category. It's light, comfortable, fast, and fun.
The Quick series puts Cannondale's race bike innovation and technology into fast, light fitness bikes for you and me. Priced from $439 to $1299, you'll find your ride.
We are featuring the Quick 3 Disc, which boasts Cannondale's lightweight SmartForm C2 Alloy frame and carbon forks, along with a Shimano Sora 9-speed component group. The Quick 3 comes in at a friendly $869.99
- Enhanced SAVE Micro-Suspension features in the rear triangle, plus ergonomic grips, saddle, and pedals keep riders comfortable and connected.
- Tektro Hydro Disc brakes for sure, light touch stopping
OutFront steering geometry makes the Quick so stable, confident and fun to ride.
- Quick bikes are the lightest in their class. Easier to pedal, easier to lift, easier to love!
- Both Quick and Quick SL frames share a new geometry that offers an easier reach to the bars and feature consistent jumps in stack and reach across all sizes, for easy fitting.
- It comes with Schwalbe Spicer 30c Tires, but can take widths up to 30c, for fun in gravel and rough stuff.