Few tools are used as frequently, and can cause as much heartache or
wasted time as the seemingly simple hex key. It’s one of the first
things you notice at the top levels of motorsport tools, or in the
toolboxes of Pro-Tour mechanics: extremely high quality hex keys. The
reasoning is simple, better tool fit leads to better feel and confidence
for the mechanic as well as a significant reduction in the likelihood
of damaging exotic fasteners made from Titanium or Aluminum.
Best of all, this one has a Mellow Johnny's logo burned into the Beechwood lid.
- Fully CNC machined Beechwood box w/ MJ's Logo
- S2 steel hex keys 2mm-10mm
- Red polymer coating for superior grip on hex keys
- Custom S2 steel bit adaptor to standard 1/4" bit
- 10 S2 steel bits found in every cycling workshop